15 Second Animation Mustache Problems 15 Second Animation Mustache Problems

That was weird,but the animation was very fluid and well done.

AnimationNewborn responds:

Thanks for watching. What was weird about it? Did you not understand the joke?

Robots Stole My Job Robots Stole My Job

I thought it was really well done. The animation was fluid and the jokes were funny. However the audio quality wasn't the best. It wasn't necessarily bad voice acting as it seemed to just be a bad mic. Keep up the good work.

AnimationNewborn responds:

We definitely came down to the wire, so the audio is kind of rough, I had great voice actors, so I will take the hit for not editing the audio as needed...haha...thanks for watching

Flint Loopjam Flint Loopjam

Nice work as always, but I have a question. How do you manage to make things so quickly?

AnimationNewborn responds:

Thanks, I usually use a lot of loops within my videos, it speeds up the process . In my opinion that's what flash is best at.

11sec competition 11sec competition

Lol, is the audio from Psych? Great job though the animation looks great.

AnimationNewborn responds:

Ya it is...it was the selected audio for the eleven second competition...lol

The Legend of Zelda 30th The Legend of Zelda 30th

Fantastic, I especially love the detail you added in. A lot of people don't know that Link is left handed.

Omega: Episode 1 Omega: Episode 1

I think it has a lot of potential. At the beginning the frame rate looked a little off, but it looked like you fixed it later on. The female voice actor could have used some work and at times the animation was a little stiff, but overall I think it was very well done. The story seems pretty interesting, and there was some nice foreshadowing done by the professor at what I assume is a college. I do have one more problem though. You didn't really explain how the world works. You went about halfway and then you kind of stopped. For example when they were playing what I'll refer to as sport ball, that guy had super speed, but none of the other players did. So is it the suit or do some people have powers? But, you did do a lot of stuff right like that action, that was close to perfect. So I'll give you four and a half stars. Excited for the next episode! Keep up the good work.

JTmovie responds:

The sport is called Powerball and basically in this future a small percentage of the population has super powers, making it difficult for non powered players like Devin, to compete. The people having powers thing will be explored in upcoming episodes with how it relates to crime.
This episode was sort of a taste of those ideas, but mainly focused on how the overall story will play out with the past and the future. Thanks for the review and observations!

Project Zero (A Short Megaman Zero Fan Animation) Project Zero (A Short Megaman Zero Fan Animation)

Looks like the opening of an awesome T.V. show.

Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation) Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation)

The animation style compliments the dramatic mood very nicely.

Dinky the Fifth Ghost Dinky the Fifth Ghost

I loved this! I like the chemistry that the characters share. It really makes them come to life, well as alive as a ghost can be. Keep up the good work.

Cheetoh responds: